It’s important we treat you fairly

That's why we follow federal civil rights laws in our health programs and activities. We don't discriminate, exclude people, or treat them differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. For people with disabilities, we offer free aids and services. For people whose primary language isn't English, we offer free language assistance services through interpreters and other written languages.

Interested in these services?

Call the Member Services number on your ID card for help (TTY/TDD: 711).

If you think we failed to offer these services or discriminated based on race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a complaint, also known as a grievance.

How to file a complaint or grievance?

You can file a complaint with our Compliance Coordinator in writing to CarelonRx Compliance Coordinator, P.O. Box 775370, St. Louis, MO 63177.

Or you can file a complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services online.

Complaint forms are also available at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

Write to the Office for Civil Rights at 200 Independence Avenue, SW; Room 509F, HHH Building; Washington, D.C. 20201 or call 1-800-368-1019 (TDD: 1-800-537-7697).

Medicare Nondiscrimination 

Get the latest news from CarelonRx