At CarelonRx, we are committed to pharmacy care that takes a total-person health approach and has a positive impact on our members’ overall health and total cost savings. That’s why we help plan members maximize the value of their benefit, by making access to information convenient and actionable.
Just take a look at what plan members can do on our website or by using our app.*
Price a medication
Does a plan member need to find out how much a medication costs? They can log in and use our Price a Medication tool to see if the medication is covered under your plan, how much it costs, and the price of generic options. They can also compare prices between different pharmacies to find the best value.
Refill a prescription
When plan members log in to use the Manage Prescriptions tool, they can see all of the medications they are taking, with their claims history. The real-time information includes dosage, days’ supply, last fill date, and number of refills left. Further, they can request to switch eligible prescriptions to CarelonRx Mail, view their order status, switch to a 90-day supply of medicine, and turn on automatic refills. We’ll help them understand their options so they can make informed choices for themselves and their families.
Find a pharmacy
Filling a prescription at a pharmacy in your plan’s network can help plan members save money. They can find a conveniently located pharmacy when they log in and use the Find a Pharmacy search tool. If an eligible, unenrolled employee is looking for a retail pharmacy before their coverage starts, they need only visit our Drug Lists page, and select your plan’s network list.
Switch to home delivery
Have medications delivered to your door with CarelonRx Mail. Plan members can get a 90-day supply of maintenance medication—that may help them save money—with automatic refills, hassle-free, and with no delivery charge. To set up CarelonRx Mail, order refills, and renew home-delivery prescriptions, plan members can log in and use the Manage Prescriptions tool.
Ask a question
Digital tools should never be a barrier to human connection. That’s why, when your plan members have questions, they can call us at the Pharmacy Services number on the back of their member ID card to speak with an CarelonRx representative, 24/7. They can also visit carelonrx.com to send a secure message or to open a live chat session.
On the CarelonRx app members can:
- Check drug costs and coverage.
- Refill mail service prescriptions and check order status or start a new prescription.
- Find a pharmacy in your network.
- View prescription history.
- Make a payment and view claims history.
- Sign up for automatic refills and renewals on certain prescriptions.
- Download a digital ID card.
- Update account information, including shipping and payment details, communications preferences, and your password.
- Chat live with Pharmacy Member Services or schedule a call back.
CarelonRx is committed to keeping plan members at the center of decision making and maximizing the value of personalized pharmacy care. Leveraging the power of digital tools is just one way we achieve that goal.
* You must have pharmacy benefits directly through CarelonRx to use the app. If you aren't sure this applies to you, please contact your health insurer and confirm.