Most browsers have built-in accessibility features that our websites support, from the ability to change colors, contrast, and text size to using screen readers and skip controls.
To zoom in or out on a web page:
- Windows OS: To zoom in press CTRL + PLUS SIGN (+). To zoom out press CTRL + MINUS SIGN (-).
- Mac OS: To zoom in press COMMAND + PLUS SIGN (+). To zoom out press COMMAND + MINUS SIGN (–).
To change foreground and background colors:
- Internet Explorer: Select Tools > Internet Options > General dialog page, and the Colors button. Check the dialog boxes to set individual preferences.
- Firefox PC: Select button labelled Firefox (orange) at top of screen > Options. In the dialog box, select Content > Fonts & Colors.
- Firefox MAC: Select button labelled Firefox (orange) at top of screen > Preferences > Content > Color.
- Chrome PC & MAC: Select the "hamburger" icon (for older PC version it’s a wrench) at top of screen > Settings > Show Advanced Settings (for older PC versions Select Advanced Content) and scroll to Web Content.
- Safari PC & MAC: This is only possible by using style sheets or installing an extension theme. To use a style sheet, Select the gear icon at top of screen > Preferences > Advanced > Style sheet.
Help us make this website more accessible
We are trying to make this website as accessible as it can be for all our visitors. If you have any problems accessing information on this website, please let us know. We welcome your feedback and suggestions. Please call our technical support line at 1-866-755-2680. Members can also e-mail us by logging in and using the e-mail feature on the Customer Support page of this website.