Elevance Health, the parent company of CarelonRx, acquired BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy earlier this year.
Simply better together
With BioPlus’ high-touch level of support, CarelonRx will make the consumer experience:
- Comprehensive. Complete range of specialty pharmacy services to manage complex and chronic conditions across a variety of disease states.
- Customizable. Expanded use of digital technologies to personalize support and optimize the consumer experience.
- Fast, easy and reliable. Expedited time to therapy to provide the best consumer and provider experience. This includes BioPlus’ current 2-hour benefit investigation for all prescriptions and 2-day ready to ship for all oncology drugs.
- 2023: Operational implementation with stakeholder updates in Q3 and Q4 to support a seamless transition.
- 2024: Phased integration of CarelonRx and BioPlus specialty pharmacy services.
Dan Mandoli, President of Specialty Pharmacy for CarelonRx says, “Together, CarelonRx and BioPlus Specialty Pharmacy offer consumers and providers an unparalleled level of service that’s easy and focused on whole health. Through our distinct clinical expertise, digital capabilities, and broad access to specialty medications across a wide range of conditions, we deliver an elevated experience, affordability, and personalized support throughout the consumer’s treatment journey.”
For more about the BioPlus and CarelonRx partnership, click here.