IngenioRx closely monitors drugs, biologics, and gene therapies in development. Our Q1 2021 IngenioRx Drug and Biologic Pipeline Update highlights significant upcoming FDA approvals. This edition includes:
A safer alternative for certain autoimmune disorder patients on high-dose corticosteroids.
- A first-of-its-kind gene therapy for a rare blood disorder.
- A therapy for a rare complication of stem cell transplants.
- Other significant therapies that could gain FDA approval in the next several months.
- New products in the pipeline to treat eczema.
- Unique insight into biosimilars and other market trends.
IngenioRx offers this publication for free to improve community health, reduce waste, lower total cost of care, and estimate future cost impact.